Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 10th day of Christmas

After driving to Walmart, Sams, Circuit City, Target, Sears, back to Target, Sears Outlet, I finally bought the perfect microwave at Best Buy. I know most microwaves have this these days, but we are excited about the popcorn button. Put the bag in and press the button and it does the rest.

I don't know if everything is just catching up with me or what, but I'm tired and cold and just want to get better! Right now I have the constant feeling of like I'm going to sneeze, but I don't.

I took the kids to the doctor today for their annual check-up. I tried to get in August but the only available time was today. So I guess in January I better schedule it earlier to get it closer to their birthday. They are all doing great. Growing growing growing. I tried to prep them before the appointment. I told them that the doctor would be checking to see if I was a good teacher so they better answer her questions or I might have to put them in public school. We went over our address and telephone number, left and right, before and after, math questions, etc. She didn't ask ANY of that. Oh well! we got some good schooling in on the way to the doctor's office.

I had been procrastinating in making the last tutu. I'm so glad that I did because the girl I was going to make it for is not even in ballet this year. She was in it last year, so I just thought she was in it this year. So I'm done! Tomorrow is the performance. I bet I have some pictures to share tomorrow. I sure wish you family members who actually read my blog could be there.

It's 9:00PM, the kids are in bed and I am actually going to go to bed myself.

OH OH OH-----HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!! We hope you had a great day!

OK now I'm going to bed :)

4 comments:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

ROFL! So you pushed the learning by saying they'd have to go to public school? LOL!! Hmmmm.... If you need it for "incentive" for the future, I've been researching boarding & military schools in the Midwest... >snicker<

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be there! the pictures you took last year were terrific. I'm just hoping for more of the same. Take care. Love you, Mom.

Renee said...

ok, I have to be honest, I told Page that if she kept using logic and religion to talk me into things that I was going to homeschool her so that we'd be at the same level!

the kid is too smart and sassy for me to try and "teach" her anything.

Be careful if you use mini bags of popcorn (not likely with 3 kids) but they will burn way sooner than you think! And it will happen every time-go figure! ha

doris sander said...

you're such a good december daily blogger! wish i was! :P