Friday, December 12, 2008

The 12th day of Christmas

So today is the 12th day of Christmas. What comes after the 12th day of Christmas? Who's heard of the 13th or the 14th day of Christmas?







We had a great day today playing out in the snow and making a snowman and having a snowball fight. Aussie LOVED to throw snowballs, but he always complained when he got hit back. Then he would complain why wasn't anybody playing with him?

Kiki is thrilled to be dressed up! LOL!

AND ta da da da....I GOT the Christmas card picture. But I'm not showing it until after I send it out. (Sorry friends- I'm only sending it to family this year to save some money.)

It's not fabulous but it's done!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mom and (Floridian) Dad enjoyed the snow as much as the kids.
The pictures are great. What fun!

doris sander said...

what a cute snowman! :D

Renee said...

I know what comes after the 12th day of Christmas. January 7th. The 12 days of Christmas are actually the 12 days AFTER the birth of Christ concluding on January 6th (the Epiphany) where the Magi arrived to pay homage to the baby Jesus.

You can google it for a more elaborate explanation, but that's the basic story I know! I think that is why many Catholics keep their trees up till that day. Not me...it goes down when I start to feel claustraphobic.