OK I'm dedicated to writing something down on this blog today, but I sure don't know what. So warning this might be boring.
Today- The kids went to Lighthouse tutorial. Aussie came home saying his Science teacher said he was well behaved, so that made me smile!
We went to McDonald's for lunch and the kids played on the playground and I think we ended up taking 5 trips to the bathroom. UGH!
While they were in class I ran to Target and got one last present for them. They gave me an extra $5 off coupon when I came into the store and they even gift wrapped the present. So that was a plus.
The post office was the slowest EVER! There was only one person working at a time. There were several people there and they came in and out. And I think everyone before me was doing something complicated like this one needs to be signed by the neice's daughter's nephew in Japan. Once I got up there it went quick, but no matter how hard I tried the clerk would NOT smile. BLAH!
I went home and made a list of the gifts I already bought so that I could figure out what else I need to get. I'm pretty much finished with the kids, except for stocking stuffers. I still need to get Aussie something special and I just don't know WHAT that is going to be.
Even though the batteries were dying in my camera I did get a couple pictures of Aussie today, but I won't be loading them tonight. He kept his hat on in McDonald's because when he took it off ALL of his hair was sticking straight up. It looked kind of cute. But he was embarrassed. I told him some people TRY to get their hair to look that way. But he wouldn't let me take a picture of him like that and you know what the reason was? Because he said I would show the whole world. Would I show the whole world? NO! Just the people who read my blog. :)
We went to the YMCA tonight. I am excited that I walked on the treadmill at least 3 mph for 30 minutes. I have never been able to retain over 2.8 mph for any lengh of time. So I'm quite proud of myself for that.
So those of you doing the December daily- out of this stuff I wrote, what would you write in your scrapbook?
Goodnight!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
3 comments:
I'm not doing the December daily, as you know, but I would scrapbook the YMCA victory. That was a real accomplishment! If you have to tie it into Christmas, you could do that some way. You know you don't have to actually have a picture, but you could stage it if you wanted one.
I would journal all of it! It will be nice to look back in 10-20 years and read about what your day was like.
I would say the YMCA thing too...maybe, hmmm, you could make a put the list of gifts in there (as long as the it wasn't for the kids or Greg) and then as the last note put "my gift to myself" and tell of the Y thing?
Had so much fun hanging with you! Don't post any goofy pictures or I'll report you to blogger!
Post a Comment