Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Memories day 13

OK so my friend Renee set me straight about the 12 days of Christmas and how they come after Christmas. So now I will just say Chirstmas Memories day whatever??.

Today we went to Aussie's Chinese performance. He was nice and loud and did a great job. Next year I think I'll get (I don't want to make it) a Chinese outfit for him to wear.









Then we met Dana and the boys at McDonald's for lunch. Where I got to snuggle a little with Treyton.
Then we went to the Dicken's Christmas in Franklin. I'm so glad that Dana decided to go with us, because I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten very far if it were just me and the kids. I enjoyed it! But I'm pretty sure the kids would have been miserable had it not been for their friends being there.
We thought it was sweet to see Braxton and Ashley holding hands.
We saw Santa Claus, which Dana thinks she heard one of my kids say he wasn't real. I had to take him aside and give him a talking to. I said, "Come on kids let's get your picture taken with Santa." Braxton said, "But we already have." I said, "My kids haven't come on let me get your picture."
They look so thrilled. :)
We walked around and there had been a chorus of bells, but we JUST missed it and they were cleaning up. But they let the kids each hit the bell.
There was lots of little booths set up with food and artsy stuff to buy. We got to see the dancers dance.
The toy store was extremely crowded, so we just window shopped there.
I just thought this was really cute in one of the windows.
Then we saw the horse and carriage. Aussie begged to ride it.




















I took this picture because I thought it was funny to see a dog standing on top of a horse.

And on our way out we saw Father Christmas and Mason was the only one brave enough to get his picture taken with him. They were all tired and hungry at this point and ready to go.

So I wonder what Christmas memories are in store for tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season!

3 comments:

Renee said...

You are so good at taking pics and blogging them. I think one of your December Daily memories should be bring Ashley here with you, take the boys to some other house in Hermitage that has boys...(hello scrappy friends in Hermitage) and come have a tea party with Page's new tea set from Goodwill that she hasn't gotten yet!) (ok, it's just some Christmas cups, but we can make it fancy and special for them. WANNA? Wanna?

Dana said...

Thanks for going with US! Aside from dropping T's expensive glass bottle and having my entire supply of pumped milk spilled all over the McDonald's playground (and broken glass I might add!) we had a great time! BTW, if you want to drop the boys off at my house so you can have a girl party at Renee's feel free!

doris sander said...

look at that cutie smile on treyton! and i love the pic w the old-fashioned santa! :D