Oh how I didn't want to go. I was just going to watch, but that first time of them going around I got nervous and ran and bought me a ticket and skates. I got out on the ice for 2 minutes and then I tried to see if I could get my money back, but they wouldn't let me. I did NOT like it!!!
Anyway, Greg got a system down where he would take one kid at a time around the rink.
The other two would practice going from one exit to the next right in front of me (approx. 10 feet), while waiting for their turn. They mostly held the wall.
But Aussie was really getting the hang of it and started not holding the wall. He wanted to go around the rink by himself. But I made him wait for Greg to be with him.
He looked like he was running on ice. It was very cute.
Anyway, Greg got a system down where he would take one kid at a time around the rink.
The other two would practice going from one exit to the next right in front of me (approx. 10 feet), while waiting for their turn. They mostly held the wall.
But Aussie was really getting the hang of it and started not holding the wall. He wanted to go around the rink by himself. But I made him wait for Greg to be with him.He looked like he was running on ice. It was very cute.
Mason was the most cautious, but he started getting the hang of it too. And I think Greg said, Mason was pulling him along.
The place was packed and I did not get very many pictures. These are the only ones that turned out. The others have someone darting out in front of them as I was taking a picture.Tomorrow I think we are going to see a movie. I think I can handle that. :)


1 comment:
So sweet!! Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures!! My kids too love ice skating...
Post a Comment