Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 MORE DAYS!





Yesterday we went to Opryland Hotel. It is so beautiful! My Mom wants to go there when she comes down to visit. I look forward to going back. The kids really loved it, but Ashley got a little tired of walking. So it was a bit difficult at times. I think it will be much better going when there is someone to look after each child. The kids wanted to go in all directions. It was very hard to keep up with them. Although...





We did meet some friends there. And Sarah (around 9 years old) helped out a great deal. Ross on the otherhand, taught my children a few things I'd rather him had not taught. His Mom just had another baby and she said he had regressed a lot. He just turned 6 and he was running in all directions, jumping over streams and climbing rocks and splashing water. Just a few things that made me very nervous. I didn't mind so much until my kids tried them and I had to get on to them. They didn't quite understand why someone else could do it and they couldn't. But they had a lot of fun anyway. And I enjoyed spending time with Lisa and her family.
I love this picture of Austin. I have one very similar to it when he was a baby. (Same expression and everything.)



Merry Christmas! ONLY 5 MORE DAYS 'til Christmas! Are you ready?





3 comments:

Renee said...

Maybe it's a good thing we haven't got to have a play date...I'm sure little Miss Sassy Pants would be worth a blog scolding or two!

Oh and this is too Ashley from Page
"mom-is that my cousins? I want to see them again. Where's the pretty girl?"

doris sander said...

awwwwwww . . . you always do such fun stuff with your kids . . . i am a lazy mommy . . . :P

annie said...

Precious!!!