
This has been a WONDERFUL day! Greg surprised me the other day by offering to help with decorations. So we set up today as the day. I was giddy all day long. I put on the non-stop Christmas music and got to work. 
Ashley and Mason helped a lot!!! They brought me all the tree branches and helped me put them on.

Ashley and Mason helped a lot!!! They brought me all the tree branches and helped me put them on.They each had to put on the star,
so they took turns.
We never made a big deal about this before, so I'm not sure where they got it. But each one asked at different times if they could put the star on.
I thought that was really precious!
Of course they had a big time getting into everything. I love this picture of Aussie blowing the horn and Mason listening on the other side.
And many times today Ashley would pose and say take my picture Mama.Earlier in the day- I got out to finish up my Christmas shopping (well almost).
During that time Greg made an incredible rail system for Austin's doors. It is amazing but it takes up the entire Family room. Austin was so excited. He played with it all day long. He took a few breaks to put an ornament on the tree or play outside a bit.
During that time Greg made an incredible rail system for Austin's doors. It is amazing but it takes up the entire Family room. Austin was so excited. He played with it all day long. He took a few breaks to put an ornament on the tree or play outside a bit.
And here is a picture of the Sock countdown we are doing. Today I put in a note that said Day 2: D..D..D decorate! Only 23 more days until Christmas. I don't have time for any extra activities tomorrow, so I put stickers in the sock for them to play with.
This has been a great day!!!! I am in the Christmas Spirit!
8 comments:
You are TOO amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE the theatre and the sock idea...great pictures! How fun!!!
O.K. I love your {Christ}mas tree; I am so impressed with Austin's rail system; and I think my favorite is the socks! Adorable!!
I made an Advent calendar..but can unpload pics..Rrrrr! On my navabar there are NO options..just blank. Blogger is aware of it..so hopefully they will correct it soon. Merry {Christ}mas!!!
I am so enjoying your Christmas spirit...and that of the kiddos. The door rail system is just so perfect...He can actually BE IN THE MOVIE!
Beautiful tree...such fun to see the kids enjoying it and beginning to form their own traditions...that is way cool!
The sock idea is wonderful....and totally something the kiddos can relate to. Great Momma...great daddy....love you all!
If you continue to perform such miraculous feats of motherhood I will be forced to discontinue reading your blog ....of course I'm kidding, only slightly truthful..you amaze me and shame me into being a better mom.
You had me at hello!
dude! blogger ate my comment!
it went something like:
beautiful tree! and i love the socks, i wanted to do those too, but i am afraid i won't get something fun/cool in the socks each day and i will fail at it.
love the pic of you and ashley and that puppet theatre ROCKS!!
Oh how cute! I've wanted to do a sock advent calendar but just never have. Love it!! Your tree looks great too.
Tracie
Hey Chelle!
Its Eric Peterson down in St. Augustine! Lina and I just got this year's Christmas card/pic and I was happy to see this web address on it as I seem to have misplaced any contact information for you guys.
How are you and Greg and the family doing?
We're doing very well- in fact we even added one of them 'thar children thingies to our own life this year! Her name is Saffron Rose Peterson and she was born March 20th. Please let Greg know and if you could please give him my email address so I can share pics and various other thing. :)
greencapt AT gmail.com
or
greencapt AT yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment