
So what do I tell my hubby I want for Christmas? I can not think of anything! I don't want anymore scrapbooking stuff...because I like to pick that out and right now I feel like I have everything I possibly need.

I certainly don't want him picking out my clothes, even though I could possibly use some more. Even though I would like a massage or some kind of pampering, even that doesn't sound very appealing to me. I just have this big black mental block that I just can't seem to get around.
So what do I ask for for Christmas? Please help. If you can think of ANYTHING
maybe you could talk to my husband, because he is not very good with hints.
6 comments:
just wanted to let you know that i am DYING of laughter over here ;)
You are so funny! I wish I could think of something to tell him to get you? I can almost picture what the perfect gift would be!
Chelle! U are histerical! Im sure he will get this.. if not... we can all help him out!! haha Hope u get it girlie!!! XOXO
Go Chelle Go!
Isn't is fun to make a Santa list?
And Greg - if you read this - think of all the wonderful pictures she will capture of your beautiful children with all of those megapixals!
All right, Chelle, just so your friends will stop feeling sorry for you (and sorry for me for being so dumb that I need that much of a hint), let me just state right now that you will get the dad-blasted camera. So there.
Can I please have my car keys back now?
Greg, you are too funny. You need your own blog.
Post a Comment