I FEEL GOOD! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yes it is 2:30AM and I'm still up, but I had some major MOJO going on and I just couldn't stop.
Here is what I've been working on:
This one is for Mason. He loves Mooses.
I was able to go to Scrap It! today and work on my sewing. Thanks Ann for letting me come in today to work on this. Anyway, I made the dress last night and the boys outfits today. I didn't have enough fabric to do what I was going to do with Ashley's dress, but I think this turned out well.
Then I made
this for Aussie. I found this fabric on Ebay. I paid way too much for it, but I just know he will love it. Unfortunately, the material is really lightweight and for some reason I just couldn't set the tension right on the sewing machine. So it is not made very well, but it will be good enough to sleep in.
this for Aussie. I found this fabric on Ebay. I paid way too much for it, but I just know he will love it. Unfortunately, the material is really lightweight and for some reason I just couldn't set the tension right on the sewing machine. So it is not made very well, but it will be good enough to sleep in.Well now I need to share how my children greeted me at the door when I came home today. Check out my super heros. I'll tell you more about them tomorrow.
And I want to give my husband a BIG Thank you for letting me sleep in in the morning. Now off to cuddle with Mason, since he just woke up and came in here.
2 comments:
yay!!! there you go being crafty again . . . awesome pjs! you rock . . . bummer i missed you at scrap it, but we had quite the day . . . :P
LOL. I want to know more about your super heros.
Post a Comment