Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Leap Frog globe- I'm ecstatic!



I am SO SO SO very excited. Do you know how much these globes go for in the stores? They are between $80-$120. I found one today at Goodwill for $25. AHHHHH! What an awesome find!

And I have completed my Christmas shopping and I even got most everything wrapped last night. I have never been this 'together' ever, this early for Christmas.

I still have several outfits to make, but I'm still doing very well.

I'm smiling from ear to ear today- I hope your day is wonderful too.

Oh by the way... It's Dana's Birthday today. Happy Happy Birthday! Unfortunately she is stuck at home with 3 sick boys. Actually, I don't know if her husband is staying at home or is fighting it and working anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you got a deal girl!!!!

Tracie

Jill LaFaye said...

Ya know..I went to Goodwill today & found some real good bargains..doesn't it feel great when you get a GREAT deal? It makes me SMILE!

Renee said...

Awesome deal. I've eyed those myself at the stores. Yea you!

Anonymous said...

i got the 2003 version when i was 7 years old so now i am getting for my baby cousin. The versions keep on changing. anyways that is how i found this post.