Ahh...Blogger finally MADE me switch to Beta. I've been avoiding it as long as I could. So hopefully things will be smoother this time.
I'm SO VERY excited! I am almost finished with one of the
Christmas presents I'm making for my kids. I thought I was finished with it tonight until I put it up. Then I remembered I need to get yellow cord or ribbon to tie the curtains back. Also when I put it up, I noticed it was slightly too big in the doorway, so I will cut off an inch on the 2 middle wooden rods. Here is a picture of it. It's a puppet theatre if you can't tell. I also got them some puppets that arrived today in the mail. I haven't gotten to look at them yet. I just ordered cheap ones from Oriental Trading Company that I have to put together. I didn't want to give them nice puppets yet, when I know they won't take care of them.
Christmas presents I'm making for my kids. I thought I was finished with it tonight until I put it up. Then I remembered I need to get yellow cord or ribbon to tie the curtains back. Also when I put it up, I noticed it was slightly too big in the doorway, so I will cut off an inch on the 2 middle wooden rods. Here is a picture of it. It's a puppet theatre if you can't tell. I also got them some puppets that arrived today in the mail. I haven't gotten to look at them yet. I just ordered cheap ones from Oriental Trading Company that I have to put together. I didn't want to give them nice puppets yet, when I know they won't take care of them.Today I started a sock countdown to Christmas. What's a sock countdown you ask? I copied this idea from Kelli Crowe. Look at her November 22nd post. Mine doesn't look nearly as cute, but as soon as I decorate for Christmas I will post a picture. Anyway, today's sock had a message in it saying to eat their breakfast and get on their SOCKS because we are going to the Jumpy Place. And here is an action shot of Ashley jumping. 

I'm not sure what I'm putting in tomorrow's sock...ahem I mean today's sock. Maybe DAY 2 Decorate the tree. or Decorate the playhouse. hmm...any suggestions? I might not get to them tomorrow but I have until Christmas. I don't have time to make cookies tomorrow, but that will be one on the list. I really don't have time for them to make a craft either tomorrow. Tomorrow is dedicated to cleaning and getting the Christmas stuff out of the garage and up in the house. It really needs to be something special for them.
I didn't realize just how late it is...I better get to bed! Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
The puppet theater is wonderfully delightful!
you are TOO awesome! loving the puppet theater idea . . . me and g will have to come over for a show . . . :D
K, when D and G come for a show can we come too? We'll bring our own puppets! LOVE the idea. I hung curtains for Page's closet door, but it just doesn't do it. Way cute! You rock!
How about a MINUTE OVER coupon in their socks? Seems like I am forever telling Page..."just a minute". That way they could have you RIGHT THEN...course that may not work with three.
Post a Comment