
First and foremost: Happy Birthday Jesus!
{Dear God, Thank you for sending your son to save us! Today we celebrate his birth.}
I believe that this will become one of our many traditions that we do in our family. We did this last year too. We made a birthday cake for Jesus and sang Happy Birthday!
We had a potluck at church today for anyone who wanted to come. And my kids were the talk of the day. Everybody LOVED the outfits, which made me so proud! Poor little Ashley needs some black cowboy boots.
This picture just makes me laugh. I wish it was better of Mason. I tried to work a little Photoshop magic, but I wasn't able to do it this time.
When I got up I had them put on their "jammies" that I made. They were all excited to get into them, BUT Ashley didn't want me to take a picture of her in it to show Gramma, Nana and the Papas. She wanted to show them in person not in a picture. So she was giving me tr
ouble with getting a good shot. I made these shirts. I found images of their favorite shows or things on the internet and made and iron-on of it. Mason's is just part of the material I used for his pants.Now, I would stay up and tell you what an AWESOME Christmas we had, but I think it's my turn to let Greg sleep in in the morning. So I better go to bed and tell you all about it over the next few days. But it simply was THE BEST Christmas EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment