It's sometimes easy to pray for the things we know, but it is the unknown that worrys us THE MOST.
How do you pray when we don't know what to pray about?
We are worried.
We hurt for each other.
We hurt for ourselves.
We feel lost and afraid.
And yet we love each other so much that we are willing to be there for each other as best we can EVEN through the unknown.
~~Please pray for my circle of friends during this time of the unknown.~~
1 comment:
Know that I will be praying. There are several folks in my circle of friends that seem to be going through a hard time too...I don't know if it is just the holidays that bring it out...or Satan just attacks us more this time of year (particularly those who are believers) because we tend to be more focused on Jesus and His birth....I just don't know -- but know that I will pray with you.
Post a Comment