We went to the Chick last night. Santa Cow was there. OH boy the kids went nuts! They love Mr. Cow and this was even more special to see him dressed up. They were all over him giving him hugs and telling him they loved him.
Tonight we went to church. I don't usually take the kids on Wednesday nights because the timing is really bad. Getting them into the car that late--they fall asleep. And that is exactly what they did. I wanted them to be there because Sunday night they are going to be in a Christmas program and tonight was rehearsal. They were so funny. After rehearsal Mason and Austin told me they were scared and that is why they didn't sing. But all these kids were up there singing and doing hand motions and my boys were right up front not doing either of them. Mason just looked dazed and stared out into the audience (of a few parents). Half of the time Austin flirted with the girl next to him. He tried to hold her hand and she wouldn't do it. So then he tried to kick her footing (not sure how to say that). He didn't kick hard he was just playing with her. And she just giggled and had the biggest smile. Then the other half of the time he would bury his head into Mason's shoulder. It was really cute and funny. I'll have to take a video recorder on Sunday. Austin told me he would sing and not be scared if it was only the three of them on stage.
I've got a haircut appointment tomorrow and I don't want to go. That is not typical!!! I love to get my hair done, but I have so much sewing I need to do and not many days left that I can do it while the kids are in school. Actually only 3 days of school and then they are on break. I might just have to make it in front of them.
Well I better go and clean up and go to bed. Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment