Monday- We had a picnic at Centennial Park. Greg was able to join us to eat but he had to rush back for a meeting.
I want so much to take pictures with my new camera, but it is so hard to get the kids in the same vicinity. I got lucky with this shot.
We didn't have any bread this time to feed the ducks. But Mason saved his crust of his sandwich to feed to them. We also found out that ducks don't like peanut butter and jelly peices.
The last 2 days the kids have been really asking to go out to eat. And I told them we don't have any money left to go out. It was hard for them to understand. Ashley said, "Well just go to the bank". So I explained it, saying we bought lots of wonderful Christmas presents this month and now we don't have any money left to go to a resteraunt until January. I said if you want me to take back some of your presents then we can go out. They decided to keep the presents. Although at one point Ashley said, "OK you can take back one of mine so we can go to a resteraunt." But I convinced her she would really like her gifts.
We have a little Bible story book for the kids. Ashley's favorite story is about Jairus and his daughter. It shows cartoony pictures in the book. But Ashley looks at those pictures and has told me that she wants to have hair as long as Jairus' daughter. Ashley is convinced she is NOT beautiful with her short hair now. We continue to tell her otherwise, but she is very determined to grow her hair long. I'm fine with her growing her hair, but oh boy she needs those bangs cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment