We had a wonderful visit with my parents and with my brother John and his wife Beth. They were only here for a very short time and they had to leave today.
John and Beth are in the Peace Corp. and they are stationed in Bulgaria. So this was a real treat to be able to see them. They will be finished with their term in 6 months. So they will come back to the USA before going off to Japan. (I think this is where they plan to go next.) I sure miss them. They are SO good with my kids. And John just makes me laugh all the time. I wish you could hear him talk with all his different accents.
For a Christmas present John made us all hats. I thought that was really cool.
He semi taught me how and I plan to make a few. But here are a couple pictures of the hats he made.On Friday- We went to Cool Springs mall to get me some new clothes- YAY!
So Ashley said she was hungry and wanted some ice cream. I told her I didn't have any money. And she said, "but Papa does". I told him that and he just rolled his eyes. But it worked and she got her ice cream. 
So he got the boys ice cream too.
And my lil' stinker Austin said, "I want Chicken and French fries this ice cream isn't healthy." Luckily he was able to get his chicken and fries and he ate them all up.
On Thursday, we went to Opry Mills Mall. It was terribly busy. The kids got to ride on the Carousel. And we walked all around the mall. The kids didn't want to stay in any store very long...so it was very hard to shop. My parents wanted to buy me some clothes for Christmas and so that's why we went out again on Friday. John and Beth watched the kids on the playground while
Mom and I went in and found some clothes. I'm having fun with my new camera. I still have a lot to learn but I like this picture of my Mom.
2 comments:
Chelle:
I can't wait to see you in your new clothes. You are such a beautiful woman and I am sure you will look just spectacular. How fun was that to get a treat of new things! Woo Hoo!
I love the hats...what a creative gift!
And may I say you are taking -- superb pictures...you go girl!
Guess what? I was there at O.M. on Tuesday..and me, my sister; Daisy & my mom..rode the carousel! We had so much fun..then we shopped at Bath & Body and bought lots of good smelling lotions!
Happy New Year!
P.S. The Advent Calendar I made for my sister is the one she is holding next to her in the picture.
I have had {a lot} of requests for these calendars..{people want me to make them one}..I am actually going to rent a booth next year at a local elementary school and sell these..I have a lot of work to do! I am going to set the price at $40.00 each {including tax}..The name of my booth is: ScrapNdipity {like Serendipity} which fits perfectly! I have registered the name already..so I am official! Wish me luck! Call me sometime..Miss Ya!
Post a Comment