Friday, December 08, 2006

Worn out!

I am so worn out! I don't know what happened to my children. Someone switched them while I wasn't looking and gave me basket cases!
I went to MOPS (Mother of Pre Schoolers) today. When I dropped off the kids there was one child really upset in their class and was really crying and screaming. When my kids heard this they ALL started crying and ran down the hall in the opposite direction. Then they clung to me for dear life. They quieted down quickly after I left. But it sure made me feel bad. I had a really nice time there. The kids even came in and did a little program for us. Mason and Austin kept turning around and waving at me.

Then we went to JoAnns- I had to get 3 things. They didn't have 2 of the things I wanted. But the kids were horrible. I was so embarrased!
The whole day was like this...I had to wonder if I remembered to take my medicine last night or if it was really just a harder day than usual. Well I know I took it tonight! So I hope tomorrow is tons better.

Then tonight we went to the Agape Christmas party. Greg was asked to read stories to the children. So they invited the whole family to come. It was a really nice party. And of course I would have enjoyed it more if my kids wouldn't have been acting out. I felt like we were crashing the party. They were SO nice to us. We didn't know to bring presents for our kids so they had extras that our kids could have. They sat on Santas lap and got a polaroid made. Mason got Chutes and Ladders board game. Austin got Candy Land. He asked why we got this again. I told him that Santa probably knew that you kids just got it out and lost all the cards. And Ashley got a Barbie doll. She was in heaven!




They got to make crafts and get their face painted. Austin got Spiderman which surprise me. He has never had any interest in Spiderman, but he was so tickled with it. Mason didn't want his face painted. We sang Christmas carols. During this time Austin spilled his water everywhere, the boys wrestled all of the floor, they all got up and down and up and down and ran all over the place. Once I got one in line someone else was doing something. I was SO ready to go home.

So now I am home- I'm tired and I'm thinking about tomorrow. I want to take the kids to A Dickens Christmas in Franklin tomorrow. I have no idea if they will enjoy it or not. I really hope they like something about it. Then we are having a progressive dinner (is that what it's called when you go from house to house?) in the evening and all the kids will be staying at our house. So I need to clean up tomorrow! I better go to bed. I hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Now, Chelle, there is no way that those adorable little things acted the way you said they did. I think you are making this stuff up!
Hehe - sorry, probably not in the mood for jokes are ya?
Seriously, they are sooo cute. Sorry you had such a rough day! Add to that my 2 rambling phone calls - UGH!
Tomorrow is a new day!
Have fun tomorrow night!

Renee said...

Did you say you have THREE FOUR year olds and you had a rough day? NO WAY!
I'm amazed you only rarely have them to blog about.