Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sunday

Good morning! I have been getting so tired at night that I haven't been posting. I have some fun pictures to share. Sunday we went to Evergreen (Chinese resteraunt). Guess what they had there? Yep! Octopus! I brought one back to the table to show the kids as a learning experience and Mason said, "Can I try it?" BLECH! I didn't think they would want to eat it. But Greg and Mason both tried a tenticle. Greg said it wasn't too bad, but spicy. Mason said, "MMMM and then said oh I don't like that." The rest of us wouldn't dare try it. Ashley smelled it and said it smelled gross.



Then we came back to the house to find 2 big presents at our door. Yes- Dana and I agreed to let our kids go to the $1 store and have them pick out presents for each other. That's what I did. That is NOT what she did. She justifies it by saying one was a hand-me-down and the other she got at a spectacular price.



The kids just love LOVE LOVE their presents. Everytime we would go over to Dana's house Ashley would always say she wanted a pony like they have. Well when she saw that pony she took ownership of it so fast the boys didn't even know that it was for them too. She hugged it and called it Lily. Then after awhile she started talking to me. She said, "Do you think Braxton and Dalton already had a name for this pony?" I said, "I don't know but you can call it what you want to now." She said, "I like Lily, do you like Lily?" I said, "Yes, Lily is a pretty name." It is as big as her and she carries it everywhere.




All of them wanted to sit on Lily to eat their dinner, but we had to put a stop to that.


But even though she lays claim to the pony, she didn't hesitate to say the Thomas track was partly hers too. This track is amazing! It takes up our whole Family room floor. The kids are really having a great time playing with it. Austin is back to telling me all the trains that he doesn't have and wants. Of course I got NONE of them for Christmas. (eyeroll).


Well the kids are now demanding my attention. Hopefully, Ill post later today about what we did yesterday. And today, I'm hoping to get some good pictures too. I'm taking them to Opryland Hotel to look at the lights.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

cute pony and love the thomas track! dana didn't play fair did she? i am sure she had fun picking out those gifts though! my kids love thomas too, they are getting a couple of trains in their stocking, which ones do your kids want?