Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Family

Yay! My family is in town to visit me! They are crazy! They are fun! But tonight they were just plain Nosey! Oh and isn't this such a fun time for me to reveal this since I just mailed out 200 Christmas cards with my web address on it?

Secret Identity: My Dad
Special Powers: just kidding


My brother John


and his wife Beth

My husband Greg

My Mom




and me.




Hey aren't you glad I didn't say they "crack" me up?

4 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

Chelle,
the posts about the super hero kids are just to funny. great pics!!! Cute noses too. Hope ur Christmas was awesome!!!

Renee said...

Ok, if I ever wanted you in my family-I don't now! haha
Too much fun with family for me to deal with right now...miss mine, so love on yours!

doris sander said...

oh my . . . chelle, you are hysterical! :D

Jann Gray said...

You all did have a lot of fun with that camera!

Miss you girlfriend...can't wait to get together again soon.