The kids loved making the Gingerbread house. Mason especially really got into it. All three had their own bag of candy. Austin and Ashley put on their candy just as soon as I put the icing on. Mason waited patiently to put his on. He carefully put the "fence" around the house. Then when we were all out of candy that the kit came with, we pulled out some more. Mason had fun filling all the empty spots. When Austin and Ashley were finished they went on to play or watch Monster Inc. games. I tried to get a picture of all 3 of them with the house, but Austin said if I took a picture of him he would be MAD in the picture.
(Which of course made me mad).
Anyway I think they did a great job for three 4 year olds.
Oh by the way...What counteracts SUGAR? This whole week is one party after another with lots and lots of sugar. Today has been insane!
3 comments:
love love love how the house turned out. What a fun project...with each of them getting to be in their element. you think of the BEST activities for them. Creating wonderful memories...precious...just precious.
They did a great job!! I love watching my kids put those little houses together..they always have a good time. Merry Christmas!
such a cute house!
Post a Comment